Employment applications for summer 2017 are now closed. Please check back with us in December for summer 2018 employment.
Candidates must be 17 to 24 years of age who are team oriented, mature, self-confident and enjoy working with children in an outdoor environment.
Other attributes of successful candidates include:
- Enthusiasm for life
- Above Average Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Experience
If you have any questions, regarding the application process or employment please contact Lindsay Vos our Senior Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Wages
- 6-9 weeks of employment
- Paid Training
- CPR & First Aid Certification PROVIDED
- 3 Locations - St. Mildred's-Lightbourn School (Oakville), Kelso Conservation Area (Milton), and King's Collegiate (Oakville)
- School Bus Transportation is provided to Kelso Conservation Area from Peel and Halton Regions as well as transportation to our King's locations from Mississauga and Milton.
- 70% yearly Staff return rate