**Please Note: We are no longer accepting employment applications for the 2013 camp season. Please feel free to apply after December 15th, 2013 for the 2014 summer season.
Candidates must be 17 to 24 years of age who are team oriented, mature, self-confident and enjoy working with children in an outdoor environment.
Other attributes of successful candidates include:
- Enthusiasm for life
- Above Average Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Experience
If you have any questions, regarding the application process or employment please contact Lindsay Vos our Senior Director at email@example.com.
- Competitive Wages
- 6-9 weeks of employment
- Paid Training
- CPR & First Aid Certification PROVIDED
- 2 Locations - Kelso Conservation Area (Milton) and King's Collegiate (Oakville)
- School Bus Transportation is provided to Kelso Conservation Area from Peel and Halton Regions as well as transportation to our King's locations from Mississauga and Burlington.
- 70% yearly Staff return rate